The size of ZIP package with plugin files is large due to the fact that it includes PDF generator classes & essential files (eg. fonts) that are integral part of TCPDF tool.
If your server does not allow to upload larger files from browser, it is recommended to use “Upload Larger Plugins” WordPress plugin that can be downloaded from here or installed directly from WordPress plugin directory.
How to install the plugin using WP-Admin dashboard?
- Download the plugin’s ZIP archive.
- Go to yourwebsite.com/wp-admin/plugin-install.php?tab=upload (“Plugins -> Add new -> Upload Plugin”)
- Upload the ZIP archive.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
How to install the plugin using FTP (alternative method)
- Download the plugin’s ZIP archive and unzip it.
- Copy the unzipped woopdf folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
After the plugin is installed, please paste your unique licence key into “WooCommerce -> Settings -> Emails -> WooPDF settings”. This would allow you to easily update the plugin when a new version of WooPDF is released.